Wednesday, February 23, 2005

~ business marketing for investigators ~

This morning, West Coast time, about 60 investigators participated in a telephone seminar with marketing guru Nader Anise. This was a fast-paced presentation packed with strategies for getting and keeping attorney clients. And not just building loyalty but giving them the incentives to become active referral agents for us. Here are some of your emails.
Dear Tamara,
I wanted to drop you a quick note and thank you for putting on the seminar today. I must admit that I was reluctant and I did not expect to get much out of it. But I am happy to say that I was wrong. I found it to be very interesting and give me some great ideas on marketing.Chuck McLaughlin

That was a great conference call!!! Not only was it informative, it gave me confidence that I'm on the right track!!!! Ken Childs

Hi Tamara,
I thoroughly enjoyed the informative seminar. Thank you so much for spreading the word and inviting us all to share in this knowledge. Kelley Alves